It's Bake O'Clock

 If I am not in the room crocheting/knitting, then some days my time in the kitchen is a bit extended.  Other than cooking for my work-at-home husband for over a year now, I am baking something, a cake, a batch of cookies, or muffins.  Sometimes an order, for personal occasions, or I just crave something sweet to eat. I admit I am a sweet tooth but have since been exploring gluten-free, sugar-free desserts while still enjoying some sweets.


For most of the cakes I make, frost with italian buttercream, chocolate ganache, cream cheese.  I don't like using fondant because it's just all sugar.  I would mostly use them for making toppers but I've never tried using it to cover a cake, aside from that it is so daunting for me. 


birthday cake

I love how this strawberry cake turned out, which I did for my birthday. Simple, fresh, and delicious, filled with strawberries and cream cheese filling, frosting with cream cheese.  I think next time it would be best to preserve fruits since, in Goa, fruits and vegetables are really seasonal.



red velvet cake


chocolate caramel cake


chocolate+ caramel filled cake with chocolate ganache frosting 
and caramel drips



mickey mouse kitkat cake



mickey mouse kitkat cake

I am in ig @jessys_sweettemptations.  Go and check out my work...filipino desserts are available too!





Comments