June to August Makes

 It seems I have a lot of custom orders still going on, might be until October.  Around november-december, I mostly want to spend those months a time to take off of  making items for others.  More me time as the holidays are nearing, and alone time to make something for myself or for the home.   

Current custom orders

 Two weeks of July is gone and I'm thrilled to finish these 2 tops. One crochet top in pink/yellow and one in gray.    The gray top is for my mother in law.  She was suppose to have it for her birthday, but unluckily the yarn - Nako Star Bebe wasn't available yet.  It was the only yarn that fits the gauge for cora top, a free pattern at yarn.com  Being lazy to do the gauge was just too much at that point in time.  

 Cora top from yarn.com

Will do a separate review later on of the NAKO Star Bebe yarn. 

This pink/yellow top is a simple pattern I made up.  The initial chosen design was too open and plain, so I told if I could make it a bit more lacy, but still having that shell pattern retained.  This top is worked in the round, and will be split up to front and back around the arms to the shoulders.   I am half way through this by now.

lacy top - my own pattern

June Makes

I've made 2 of these shoes and bonnet set.   Just to break down  the monotony of a big project and use up yarn bought years back!  These are up for sale on my IG. Follow  me @knitwerksandcrafts.


green shoes and bonnet set

sunflower yellow shoes and bonnet set
 This one's a bobble tablecloth custom ordered by a friend.  The chart I got from pinterest and the border I made it up myself.

Thanks for reading! More makes are coming soon. 

Comments