Dreaming of Sunny days Ahead

Glad that it's been sunny for more than I week..I guess.  After days of rain, at least now can go out at least at the beach. I miss going out at the beach.
Benaulim Beach at South Goa
After all these made to order items on the list to finish by November.  I should take a break and start to make some christmas homedecors maybe, christmas gifts for family and friends, and a bit of something handmade for myself too.

Finish Projects 


made to order top

Pattern: Crochet Cap-sleeve tee free pattern (2112-39)  from gosyo.co.jp
Yarn: red rose mellow glossy cotton yarn (lavender) purchase at www.thecrochetbella.com 

I just delivered the top today and I was happy and relieved that it fit the owner perfectly and she like it. I gave her some tips on how to wash it so it won't loose it's shape and wouldn't stretch.

Plain cotton fabric masks

These masks are another order from a friend that I did stitch this week.  She also was happy with the fit.  I bought the plain fabric on a local shop nearby.  Bought an extra meter in case I'll get more orders.

berry print masks

These are another friend's order. I would like to make matching headbands with these. I think that they're really cute to sell and wear together with the masks.  And now headbands are trending.


CURRENT WIP

current wip progress photos

Then this into 6 squares

Pattern: Regency Square by Maggie Weldon
Yarn: Oswal 4 ply acrylic yarn from magicneedles
Hook size: 2.75mm
By this time, I have finish 7 squares already and slowly I have stitch them together, alternately crochet and stitching each piece.  I hope I can finish by  Monday, so I can move on with the next tablecloth with the threads that are on the picture on top the white tablecloth.



I bought more yarns from Pradhan and 3mm knitpro needles..since I can't find my 3mm. These are gulera cotton yarns in hanks. and anchor cotton(same in previous photo above)  and anchor cotton 4 ply yarns.  These are all for the made to order tablecloths for the November wedding, except for the green one.



Hope everyone had a nice day today! This is rural life in Goa, everyday there's bird sighting around the village.

Thanks for stopping by!


  





Comments