Off To Mumbai and a Yarnstore Trip

This is a not so recent trip...but if I get the chance to go again to Mumbai for shopping, then I would start to save a lot of money.  Then you would know why for a crafter like me, I wouldn't pass by a trip without going to a craftshop or yarnstore.

This was a trip from 2018 when I went with my mother in law to mumbai, when she was processing for her long term UK visa.  This is my second trip to Mumbai since I first came to India, in 2009.  When I first came to Mumbai we had a roadtrip from Goa...but I didn't like Mumbai at all because of traffic and congestion.  But shopping wise, it's much cheaper in Mumbai, like clothing, homeware, and tell me what else?

Chatrapati Shivaji Train Station Mumbai (CST)

This second time around I was quite enjoying the trip...honestly.  I'm fond of hunting food that I can't find in Goa. I miss eating Japanese and Korean food, which is really hard to find in India.

We were staying along Marine lines station just a few minutes walk to Crawford Market.  I have planned before the trip that I'm going to pradhan embroidery stores.  From there, me and my husband took a taxi going to CST, we paid around Rp75 and that is cheap. Then it takes a while to walk inside Perin Nariman Street.  I had fun taking photos along the street. It was past 10am when we reach the shop.  I had previously place the order and message the shop owner so that I just need to come and pick up my order.  It was nice of him to do that for me and actually have prepared my orders already. 

I took some photos along the street by the way, while we were waiting for the yarnshop to open.



PRADHAN EMBROIDERY STORES










I really enjoyed that day...just strolling around the street going towards  pradhan embroidery stores.  It was a Monday on that day...so I guess everything was hectic on the road even seeing people getting some tea just along the road.  I hope to visit the store sometime again if I get the chance to go to Mumbai.









Comments