My latest Yarn hauls

There's this new online yarn site called yarnkart and this is my first purchase from them. I just pick 3 colors for now.  I plan to make this too into headbands.  I like the way these yarns are plied, but i remember that the hook sizes for these is around 3-5mm but seems like they're quiet thin for that. I still do intend to make these into headbands.  I'll see how many I make in a hank. Do check out yarnkart.  These yarns I got from them are mercerized cotton and the colors are really pleasing.  The site also sells different types of silk and chenille yarns.  I wish they had more colors to choose from, well I hope so next time they will put more colors in their shop.

purchase from yarnkart
This other yarn haul I got is a bit bigger.  I'm really trying to organize my yarn purchases more these days, especially if I've bought them abroad.  These yarns already have projects in my mind or I have been searching for projects that I would like to do and then buy the yarns for it.

There are lots of yarn manufacturers in India, but the local supply is very limited and the quality is even more limited.  Most of which are acrylic.

purchase from www.lovecrafts.com
The green Sirdar snuggly I'm making it into a baby sweater,  and stylecraft and hayfield chunky yarns to make owl hats for my sis baby boy.  James C. Brett Innocence yarns I plan to make into tops.  It's good to have more access to yarns and other craft materials like this purchase I had at love crafts.  It's also convenient for me to buy because two of my sister in laws are base in UK, so I get that free delivery charge. And they both come home to Goa once a year.

Til my next yarn haul!











Comments