Headband craze and Baby Clothes Making


A lot of pending crochet work is waiting on the side, while I am on a made to order headband craze. 
One friend was ordering a couple of these headbands to wear to when she’s going to zumba class.  Just like a ripple a few other friends are ordering these too, who are also going to zumba classes.  Another friend ordered for herself but then her daughter took those, so she ordered again and another one ordering for family members.  I am planning to make more of these headbands too to sell at a pop up bazaar.  My first pop up, which will be in Green Amaze, Gogol, Margao this coming Dec. 1, 2019.





I have done these headbands this first week of Sept. and on the previous month.  More are coming to be made.

I also need to finish this tablerunner for an upcoming wedding this November and another one together with this. 
Holiday or any day Tablerunner from www.redheart.com

Getting ready for a new family Member

I was also knitting and sewing some newborn baby clothing like bloomers,pants and hats for my sister who is expecting a baby boy this November.  I'll try to squeeze in some more pants, hats and mittens til about the end of September or early October so that I can send these via post.  Sadly, there is nobody going home in Philippines around this time from India. :-(





Only these much I have done so far.  But I also sewed shorts and pants.  Will be posting them next...for now its good night India!










Comments