Christmas Season 2022 Onwards to Summer 2023

 

I was non stop crocheting/knitting nearly around october..3 big tableclothes I customize for a friend's daughter's communion in January 8, 2023.  So I have to work early.  Other custom orders came in like those rabbit shoes. Friend's endless blouse custom orders too, the pink blouse and the yellow unfinished romper. Which I ran out of material for months now. Yarn is anchor 4 ply from pradhan embroidery stores

I also did this owl hat be ready for a friend who is going to have a baby christening this May. I got to finished my Silas Cardigan, pattern from  lionbrand and the black knitted hooded cowl. 

The red knitted hat is all that I manage to do for sale, but the rest of my items are there in ig tagged #knitwerksavailable. Send me a DM if you want any of those.  Will plan to add more from time to time or when I have fewer things to do.




In this photo below is a new quick project, a baby short as gift which will come together with the owl hat(top in yellow). The orange top was a test that I did together when I had a student come over to re-learn crochet. Her work is the small cute baby top in sky blue.Both yarn are 4 ply Kotton from magic needles. 


I have finished to block my cardigan...and just waiting to wear it this next winter season. 

For other things happening around our space infront the house has been worked up til the back and a wall has been put up. Now there is a new space to make for a small garden and decorate.








Comments