Latest Makes from July

 Haven't posted for sometime now, since april. Months have been quite busy with all made to orders and personal items I wanted to make to slowly destash and reduce my yarns. 


                                            

A simple ribbed pattern  hat made  of ganga merino wool and this is available for purchase. I like merino wool as it is so soft to the skin and really warm to wear this winter season. You can send me a DM or what's app on my IG account to purchase this or request for a custom color.


Just plain  stockinette stitch hat for a nephew...been destashing yarn leftovers from previous projects. These yarns are still from spotlight singapore, where I use to buy lots of yarns on sale when I was still working there.


This one I think is of the same pattern as the top one but I use stylecraft coton brought by my brother in law when he first went to UK. It's quite smooth to the touch but still a bit stiff for me to knit with compared with kingcole cotton yarns.  I was suppose to mail this along with other things for my nephew in Philippines, but then I had something personal that came up. So this one is on hold for sending.  I also wanted to add some machine stitch pants for him. This is for a size 3-5 years old and he just turned 3 this Nov.1.


This blanket I have been working for 2 years!? All from laura knitting cotton yarn scraps. I think this came out really colorful and I love how I arrange the colors alternately from light to dark and vice versa. This is also available for purchase and you can send me a message on IG or what's app. 



I finally am able to make this leaftop by the theknitstitch after I have purchased this pattern over a year ago.  I have been looking for the perfect yarn for this, more likely the yarn that will give the correct gauge. Unlucky this is all I have for now Moda Vera Messina from spotlight Singapore. It has some percentage of angora, which feels itchy when wearing it here in goa weather.  So, I have to put on innerwear or a spaghetti strap blouse inside and see how it feels to wear these chilly nights in goa.


CROCHET AND SHORTS SET MADE TO ORDER







These crochet shorts and crop top sets are made to order by a friend. These crop tops are still on trend now and my friend wants a short to match them. For the green shorts, I had quite a hard time changing the pattern twice cause she wanted a bit of a flared fit.  So I came out with this. The pattern is from #chendadiy paper bag shorts .

You can follow me on my IG to have one customized for you.  Christmas season is almost here, so I'm planning to make several hats and headbands for chilly winter nights. 


Comments