Yarn Review - Ganga Olivia Yarn

 GANGA OLIVIA YARN

First, I was doubtful to use this yarn for garment making.  But then, I purchase it to really try how it feels to work on this yarn.  I bought both from pradhanembroiderystores and magic needles as I was not getting all the colors I wanted in one shop to make for a project. 



This yarn is satifactory for my experience. I would definitely use this again for baby garments and hats maybe. I could also use it for adult garments, but would not prefer to wear it here in Goa.  Well, now I wish I am somewhere cold, as temperature is rising here in Goa. Summer is definitely here! 

The jacket is a pattern from  Debbie Bliss Cotton Knits for all Seasons Book and the hat from Sirdar Gorgeous Babies Knitting Book.


This is an Indian brand by Ganga. To compare it with other imported brands of acrylic yarn that I have use over the years, the imported ones are really very soft.  Some even feel like cotton.  But this GANGA OLIVIA YARN is way better than that acrylic hanks specially for Goa's climate and weather.  



I have another baby project here using the same yarn ganga olivia.  I have bought this 2 skeins of sunflower yellow but didn't get to use it for the previous jacket.  

I would definitely buy more of these Ganga Olivia yarns for garment making. 

Thanks for reading!




Comments