Update on Online yarnshops around India

Hi All!

I've updated this post online yarnshops around India I have now included  magic needles and vardhman yarns.  Vardhman has mostly acrylic yarn products and wool, which is a bit warm for a goan weather.  So I did comment on their fb page that soon they can come up with a cotton or cotton blend yarns...and now they do! Would be happy and curious to try the cotton blend first.  I want to try their new lunch yarns FARRAGO ( 15% Acrylic/20% Polyester/ 65%Cotton  blend) and COTONE.

NEW YARN PURCHASES


Cotton Yarns
It is cream and sky blue colored yarns which I got from magic needles.  I love the fast delivery of this site even during this time that everything is going slow due to states being lockdown.  I plan to make some baby clothing on the cream yarns for my expecting sis law.


cotton yarns from yarnkart
The multi colored ones I got from yarnkart.  I haven't use them yet...but I think I will make them into a shawl, perhaps?  Because I only bought one hank of each color.  I have already wound them in balls.  The cream one is from a local yarn seller in Goa, which I have little left from this top I made for myself.
Arzote pattern free from berroco

Nako fiore

Nako fiore I just bought because ponycraft store just had a sale last january. :-)

By the way, magic needles still have a lockdown sale.  I have purchase my yarns from them also on a discounted price. 

Thanks for reading!


Comments