Projects from Indian Manufactured yarns part 2

How the weeks have flew by so fast! Now, it's already the last week of July and I have only finish one doily so far. I need to make 4 more tablecloths for a November wedding.

Here are some more of the yarns that I have use for more projects.

Ganga Hobby India


Holiday pineapples by Agnes Russell
I altered this pattern a bit and only made 11 pineapples instead of 12. This hobby India isn't a size 10 thread. I forgot though, but I must have use a 2.25 or 2.5mm hook.  

White Rose Glossy Mellow cotton 




This is my latest project from this yarn and i forgot how this yarn is sooo soft..once a garment is made out of it. It's really smooth to the skin, comparing to anchor cotton.  I might have to buy more of these. For this top, i am using a 2.25mm hook. 




The green dress is really a nice beach themed one.  I use a 2.75mm hook on this.

Latest finish projects



Arzote top from Berroco

Just realized, I don't have a lot finish projects.  This Arzote top from Berroco I made for myself and my biggest project yet for this year.  


potholders - pattern from www.sewingreport.com
I finish this potholders too, since I really need new ones because the old ones are wearing out. I thought it is good for a small quilting project to practice with and I know it will be more durable than those store bought ones. I have to improve the binding though.  So when I posted this on my fb account a friend also wanted one with matching aprons. I'm really happy to do it, so it gives me a chance to practice more.

cotton fabric facemasks

Another sewing project are these facemasks that I have made for a friend who left for UK, almost 2 weeks have past and now their quarantine will be over. The black elastics I got from amazon.in 


I bought 2 packs of 10 meters each, but was quite disappointed with the first one I have used because it got this knot somewhere in the middle of it. But elasticity is acceptable.



Thanks for reading, got to crochet a bit now with the lavender top before heading to bed!









Comments