Happy New Year 2020

The Year 2019

Happy new year to everyone!

Let me looked back at the  projects I have done in 2019.



I have done mostly hats and headbands and a shawl.  Most are made to orders and some are personal projects for myself and others I have given away as gifts.  I took a break during the Christmas Holidays from doing crochet/knit made to orders and I have more cakes and desserts orders during this season too.  Well, I was still too tired from doing the cakes.  In Goa, from October to December is a wedding season.  The weddings also made us too tired, almost everyday there is a wedding or a jevvon(beggars lunch before the wedding), roce, and fula.  That's all part of the tradition of Goan Catholic weddings.  Everything is hectic during this season in Goa.




Other things I have done are for babies and kids.  I think these are even not all and some aren't in the collage.  

I do have several personal projects for myself that I haven't finish or have been halted, all of which are tops for myself.  I have yet to finished one made to order tablecloth, then I will have to open my made to order schedule after that.  Aside from that I am planning some several baby apparels to do for my sister's baby and my friend who is expecting this year.  I guess, I will be full of baby clothes to be done this year.  For my made to orders, I'll see what I'm getting.

Cheers to 2020! More new projects and wips to be done.:-)   Thanks for reading.





Comments