Wow! i haven't notice that it's been a month long since i haven't posted in my blog. i have mostly done small projects. i've done two sling bags that i sold too, but i haven't got a photo of the fist one. i also sold scrunchies at my friend's clinic. i've done a doily for my summer SP, which i haven't got a photo too.

and i'm still learning the basics of knitting, to show it, here is my first project:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the yarn is in redheart that i got from one of my yarn swaps before. there are a few twisted stitches in the project as it is still my first. it is a keyhole scarf. it is still in progress right now.

Comments

Mimi said…
Yay! you're knitting too! I'd take up knitting again around the holidays. Right now, I'm still enjoying designing stuff in crochet....
LG said…
Nice to have you back, Fe!
You´ll love knitting!
knitwerks said…
Yes, i do love it and i love the look of knitting Vik. Hi Mi, we now have a lot to do aside from crochet and there's not enough time for it.