Photos from my new digicam

i haven't notice that it's already the end of November and holidays are coming! i coudln't believe that my last post was around 2nd week of november. it has been really a busy month for me.

anyway i want to show photos from my new digicam. i've also put aside the ring bearer's pillow for my friend as she isn't sure yet of the wedding day which might not happen yet this december. i only have the other side to finish now and the edgings.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com me and sam

Image hosted by Photobucket.com at's me at the middle and my friend and uncle at the sides. we were having dinner during my sisters birthday.

now i couldn't find the birthday celebrant's photo together with my father, who are sitting across the table.

here's what i've been doing last night: Image hosted by Photobucket.com this is the same pattern i've used for the pouch bag that i gave to my autumn secret pal, Angie. Maybe this one will be for my mom again, which was one of her request months ago. She likes using small bags too.

Comments

Mimi said…
Hi Fe! Nice to see your pics here, its so good you have a new digicam!
knitwerks said…
Thanks Mi, for keeping on posting and viewing on my blog.