Online yarn shops around India

Online yarnshops around India

There are a lot of online craftshops or yarnshops here in India, but for now I would just give links to online yarn sources, 2 of which I often purchase here. Others, I still have yet to try purchasing at them. These shops are pradhan embroidery stores which is located in Mumbai.  They don't offer free shipping, but often I'm not too in a hurry with my projects so for regular mail they charge Rp75 and transit time is about 1 week.  I'm quite near to the post office too and that is very convenient courier for me.  They have more choices and more quantity with the colors like anchor knitting cotton and ganga yarns (I often use), which sometimes I don't find here in my local shop ( see my previous post.  They're also seller of knitpro crochet hooks and knitting needles.  Good customer service too, several times I ask something about a particular brand through whats app and they're very accomodating.  The other one I often frequent is ponycraft store.  They offer free shipping if you order Rp999 and above.  They carry Turkish brand Nako yarns and local brands too.  The first time I ordered was quite a hassle because they send it with Bluedart courier, which only delivers around Margao.  I have to go all the way to Margao to take my yarns.  During my next purchase, I send an email to ponycraft store, immediately they called me up and ask what will be my preferred courier.  

Other online yarnshops that I would like to try purchasing later on would be: 

allkraftz - alize yarns, knitpro crochet hooks and knitting needles, zing and nova needles distributor

shuttles and needles - yarns, weaving looms, felting tools   they are located in chennai 

silk indian -  silk yarns   i have bought from this shop once. there's no direct link on the shop for purchasing.  Have to fill up an order form. 
indian silk shop - this is another supplier of silk yarns, but haven't tried purchasing from them yet either.

crochet bella -  distributor of white rose brand yarns/threads

yarnkart - cotton, mercerised cotton, silk, chenille, linen

magicneedles -  nako brand yarns and other indian brand yarns

I think that would be all for the online yarn sources.  Please let me know if there are new sources out there that I haven't listed.

Latest Projects

Short sleeve lace cardigan for purchase.  

size 30-32" bust, 32" length can be use as a beach cover up too.  Now, its a good time to purchase to get ready for summer!  This is available too for a made to order of your size.






Crochet baby booties - newborn sizes.



Find me on kraftly as knitwerks and crafts.







Comments