My December


DECEMBERS IN GOA

I had a long "crochet break" from December.  I just had my hands back on the hook 2 days back. But before I talk about my last year's crochet projects, let me tell how I enjoyed my December.  Firstly, I did have to take a break from my commissioned projects because I volunteered to make wedding accessories for my sisters in law weddings. Flowergirls baskets, flowergirls  hair accessories, family corsages, confetti baskets, groomsmens' corsages, bridesmaids wrist corsages and hair accessories, etc.

The youngest sister in law's wedding came first on 26 Dec. 2017, which was a fall themed wedding.  I have been working for months on these accessories to confirm if the bride has approved the design. Not to forget, how extravagant and expensive weddings really are here in India.
bridesmaids wrist corsages
champagne glasses for the couple and the toast master
champagne glasses
                                       
groomsmens' corsage

family corsages


flowergirl's basket
                                                     

    
flowergirl's basket details



flowergirl's headband



bride and groom's pillows for kneeling at the altar


fall themed wedding flowergirls' headband and baskets. at the wedding reception

I really loved the theme of this wedding and how everything was put together in such an elegant way and flattered with the compliments of relatives and friends for these wedding essentials.

Decembers in Goa are always hectic and you are sure to get invited for a wedding at least once a week!













Comments