Still here in Cebu...

hello to all my fellow crafters. I'm still here in Cebu and i wasn't able to post anything for more than a month. I still have to prepare myself my luggage and things that i need to bring for my trip to Korea. I also have been crafting even though i haven't posted anything of what i've done. i wonder what's wrong with my mobile phone when i need to transfer a photo of a pouch bag i made for my sister's friend to the PC, and my PC cannot detect it. i'd really love to post that project because i love the color which is in black and pink. it's still on my phone anyway, and i haven't deleted it yet.

anyway, i have done a lot during the month:

here is a capelet that i'm supposed to sent to Yumi,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting but now i wonder if i will find the time to mail this to her to Japan, since i still have to find time to prepare myself also. by the way i'm schedule to leave for Korea at the end of the month. this is a knitted capelet in eyelash and mohair yarn, which i got from one of my swaps at crochetville. i've combine two balls of both yarns. i think it is a good idea since 2 balls won't be enough for a capelet. it's still a WIP as of now but almost done.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting this one is also a knitted cap i started for Sam, in bernat cotton tots in blue. this is another of her request.

and this one is a crocheted hobo bag for Chai, pattern from moda dea:Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting i've finish both sides of the bag and just need to finish it's handle and sew together both sides.

Comments

LG said…
I was getting worried Fe... Nice to read you back!
knitwerks said…
:). thanks Vik! i'm fine actually. just very occupied and need time to get ready to leave for Korea. i need to prepare my luggage and that includes some crafting notions to keep me company while being away from family and friends.
Mimi said…
Hi Fe! I think you should send that capelet to Yumi, for she will really love to get something now that she's away. Btw, that looks warm and lovely.
Goodluck on your trip, give me your address, ok =)
knitwerks said…
Ok Mi! i will give you my address.
Anonymous said…
hey, I'm a knitting beginner but i was wondering where you got the yarn of the first picture from. Did you get it from around Cebu? thanks