matching knitted cap

Here's is my first knitted cap that will match the scarf for Yumi.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I showed it to Sam this morning and she modelled it for me. mmm...now she wants to learn how to knit also. she also love the look of the knitted cap and want me to make her one.

I think all these handmade gifts i'm making adds up to the excitement that Yumi feels when she will be going to Japan. right now i'm doing a matching pair of wristlets for the cap and scarf. :)

Also i want to show this scarf and hat set from my SP knicknac. It's being modelled by Sam too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments

Mimi said…
I'm envious of that knitted cap, Fe, I have not tried knitting a cap :( You are a fast learner! Yumi is lucky with your gifts ;)

That is a wonderful hat and scarf set you got from your SP!
knitwerks said…
Thanks Mimi! the cap has actually a different gauge as i have use a different yarn and needle size. i just followed the size indicated in the pattern.
LG said…
Great job! Both turned out beautiful!
KK said…
Hey! The scarf and cap look good!!!
knitwerks said…
Thanks Knicknac! It's nice to see you here too!