I sold the blue bag...

to my friend last thursday night. The rest of my friends love it and one said that she'd want me to make another bag for her.

Here are the photos of the finished bag and the lining: Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket I like the fabric lining i chose with it, which has blue flowers too and didn't make it plain and boring to look at, and i think i did sew the lining very well as i was very satisfied with it compared to the past bags I did. shown here also is a pocket inside the bag/

Comments

Mimi said…
Cute prints, very neat inside. I also like this bag, Fe, lovely color and style!
knitwerks said…
thanks mi! i do love the yarn i was using also, softer compared to carmencita.
Yasmin said…
That linin job is wonderful. I like that print and I think it's a great idea to use printed lining for bags. Thats what I call beautiful inside out. A job well done !
LG said…
Hi Fe! The bag is so pretty with the flowers inside! I love it!
knitwerks said…
thanks Yasmin and Vik for your wonderful comments especially the lining. i think i'm close to perfectly doing it right. I'm so satisfied with the lining results.